top of page
Your Personalized Counseling Journey Begins Here with Individualized Therapy, Counseling, and Evaluation Services
My name is Courtney, and I’ve been a counselor since 2013. Not many people grow up thinking they want to pursue a career in counseling and neither did I. It took time to figure out who I am, what I’m good at, and realize that the profession suits my personality. I love people, and I enjoy hearing the stories that made my clients who they are. These stories are very different, but they all share a common theme—everyone, myself included, wants to feel heard, valued, and accepted.
So that’s what I do. I provide a safe and comfortable environment to tell your story, to be heard, and to hopefully work toward living a balanced and full life. To learn more about my background and location, check out the About Me page.
Why Counseling And Why Now?
· Grow in your self-identify, self-esteem, and sense of self-worth
· Discover more about healthy coping skills, boundaries, and stress management tools
· Learn techniques to overcome daily and long-term obstacles
· Challenge the things that have kept you stuck or frozen in fear
· Change how you feel about yourself starting today. There is no such thing as the "perfect" time for therapy. Start your journey and learn more by clicking the FAQ link below.
Integrative Therapeutic Approach
Like most things in life, what works for one person in counseling might not work for you and that's okay. I use an integrative therapeutic approach, meaning I combine different techniques based on each client's personality and specific needs. My approach is based on meeting you where you're at mentally and emotionally in order to identify how to best fit your needs. A few of the services I offer include individual psychotherapy, counseling, group therapy, couples therapy, anger management assessments, and substance use evaluations.
If this is a medical emergency, please call 911.
If you are at risk for harm to self or others, please reach out to:
1-800-273-8255 (all other states)
bottom of page